Saturday, May 22, 2010

Excuses, Excuses

THIS is the reason I have yet to plant my tomatoes (and also the reason I shamefully fed my family ramen noodles for dinner):





(Darth Vader)



(Yoda)



(Storm Trooper)



(Boba Fett)


It's far from perfect, but homemade birthday cakes are a family tradition, and it's exactly what he wanted!

I'm off to bed now - I'll be up before sunrise in an attempt to plant some of my tomatoes and peppers before church. My baby's seventh birthday party is tomorrow afteroon, so I won't have much time for the garden..

2 comments:

Erin said...

What a great cake! I am completely inept at such things! Have a great day...

And Sow My Garden Grows said...

Great cake! Our son just turned 5 and all of a sudden we are in full swing Star Wars mode here. Lego Star Wars, Wii Star Wars you name it. Love your Darth. My daughter's class mates mother works for Lucas Film - I'll have to show her this. Great job.